Saturday, April 4, 2015

Quick Stitching

Hello to all of you lovely people out there in cyber space. I hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Just finished this handsome Li'l Fella...

 
I think the crazy Miss K will enjoy him sitting on her office shelf watching over her plant baby. It's terribly difficult not to keep him for myself. The struggle is real.

Sister made it home from Elvis Town today. I'm packed and ready to go back to my haven, but find that I'm too lazy to drive. Plus, I hit my head on the car when I climbed in and made myself slightly stupid. Is it completely horrible that I decided to stay one more night for purely selfish reasons? I'm too loopy to drive,  Sister has internet and is making Easter Dinner... why go home now?

I realized today that I have yet to make a part 2 post in regards to my happiness project. I'll save that for later but let you in on a little secret... I cleaned out a closet and realized I had a stash of broken cell chargers. Really? Yes, sad I know. I felt infinitely free of the horde when I chunked it.

I also had another thought today. (Two in one day, right?!) I've been planning on writing a book since I was in high school. It's going to be called Squishy Bologna. Don't rub your eyes, you read that right. My brain is so full of mental notes that my hamster is working overtime to file them away. I really need to start writing them down. I'm not going to tell you what it's going to be about. I'm not ready for constructive criticism just yet.

Ok... I guess that's enough about nothing for the day.

Happy Easter to all of you... if you celebrate it. If you don't, then have a fabulous day!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment