Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Babysitting and Van Gogh

Sister went to visit the Parental Unit, so here I sit... with my 4 nephews, a niece and Cricket. They are all heathens, I tell you. I have told them everyday this week to make good choices and stay out of trouble. Do they? Noooo. If they have one more loud party before I get home work this week, the neighbors are going to call the cops. HAHA. It's not just the parties. They jump on my car and roll in the mud. That's not making good choices! I guess that in their case, it's business as usual.

Meet the family:

The heeler: Pepper Grinder
Don't let his sweet smile fool you. This boy will lounge on the back of the sofa and pull out your hair tie. On the flip side... he's very protective of the ladies. I can't go outside without him running the perimeter to make sure I am safe and then he never leaves my side. The neighbor man was over talking and I thought Pepper was going to take his arm off when he touched me while saying goodbye. He's guilty of jumping on my car and rolling in the mud.

 
 
The Rottweiler: Roscoe P. Coltrane aka Big' un
Lazy, good for nothing bum. Like a bull in a china shop. Guilty of jumping on my car and letting Pepper roll in the mud. Loves his little Cricket. (Notice I said his and not mine.) Also likes to lounge on the back of the sofa or in your lap... even being the size of a small pony. He eats 4x the amount the others do and then finishes theirs.

 
The Peek-a-poo: Mashed Tater aka Tater Bug
This is a sweet nephew. He loves to be picked up for hugs. I don't think I have ever seen a mischievous side to him. Ok, I retract that. He almost chewed one of Sister's dining room table legs completely off. LOL. It is my belief that Falkor, the white luck-dragon wasn't really a dragon, but a peek-a-poo. OR, maybe Mashed Tater isn't really a peek-a-poo but a white luck-dragon. The possibilities.
See... Falkor:
 
LOL.

The Mutt (?): Colt 45
If he's not a mutt, I don't know what he is. And don't tell him I called him that. Can't hurt his feelings and make him think he's not loved. He's pretty new to the family so I don't know his personality yet. He's kind of standoffish but loves Tater.
 

AND... my niece: Sushi Cat
Poor girl was in a fight with a raccoon recently so she's looking a little rough. She thinks the grill makes a good bed. Also guilty of foot prints on the car windshield.

I have another niece and nephew but they are bipedal (lol) and on vacation with Sister.

There's never a dull moment when I'm with these kids. Poor Cricket can't get a moment of peace. The boys think she's a squeaky toy to roll and pick on.

Soo... Van Gogh.
Not the greatest pic but you get the drift. I really need to quit using natural light and my surface to take pics.

I guess it's weak sauce but that's all I could come up with for the day. I hope everyone out there in cyberspace is living the good life!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment