Friday, April 18, 2014

A frame and some paint...

Hello Sweet World!

Finding time to post this week had been non-existent until this very second. With Easter upon us, I have spent the last week planning Easter dinner and shopping. I sooo cannot wait to dig my fork into the food being prepared on Sunday. Good food makes me happy, happy, happy. LOL

I do have to say that I ended up framing Yoda's stitch. It took me forever to find a frame and even now I'm still unsure that I like it. Beware when frame shopping because even if it says it's a certain size... it still may not fit your stitch correctly. (Notice I said the frame may not fit your stitch instead of the other way around... Heaven knows our stitches are essentially perfect and all the worldly elements should bend to their specifications. Hehehe.)

Anyhoo, I waited for what seemed like an eternity for Yoda to step out of her office. I planted it square on her desk with a note that said "For Yoda, From Agent K, Just because." She squealed with delight and promptly passed it around the 3 departments that make up our office. Good for me stitch wise because now several ladies would like me to make something for them... I love stitching but what do I do with all of it once done? Give it away, I say.

So, here's Yoda's:





And in my true fashion of working backwards, the kiddos and I painted last weekend. The sun was shining and the weather was just right for a patio paint party. It was truly lovely. Thankfully it was before the plants started pollinating in full force and turning everything green. (The 4th season in NW GA.)
I painted the "Owl" LOL... so sad.




The Girl couldn't decide what to paint so she just started finger painting... looks a little like Mickey Mouse. LOL




And The Girl's little friend painted this one:




The Boy painted as well, but didn't complete his for a lack of white paint. Once he gets his done, I'll add it. We did have a grand time.

Well... I hope everyone has a most wonderful Easter weekend! Enjoy your family, friends, good food, lots of chocolate and don't forget to remember what Easter is all about!


No comments:

Post a Comment