Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ooops...

I've had another "bang your head on the wall" kind of day. Not literally, of course, because that would make me stupid.

It started early this morning when I was getting ready to leave for the office and felt a little funny under my jacket... a sudden realization hit me that I had failed to put my top on!

Reminds me of a year or two ago when I got to the office only to realize I had forgotten to put a bra on. HAHA!! Brain farts = great times!

The only thing I can think is that I skipped or added an extra step somewhere in my morning routine that threw off my entire balance... at least in leading up to forgetting my top. 

I did, however, remember to snap a pic of my Guardian Angel and Sun Flowers!





They are coming along quite nicely... other than the epic frog from this past weekend, LOL. Please try to ignore the enlarged stitch holes on the flower pot. :)

Other than that... I have been surfing thru everyone's blogs to see what's up... I have to say that all of the stitching and crafty stuff going on is simply AMAZING! This world may be full of nut jobs and horrible things, but there is beauty in it as well... such creativity just flows in leaps and bounds!

My words of advice before I go... check and double check that you are appropriately dressed when you leave the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment