Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday, Monday

My Monday started Sunday.

Let's see...
There's a germ fest going on in my sinuses... thank Heaven for DayQuil.
I managed to burn two of my shirts while ironing last night... how does that even happen?
I scuffed the toe of my patent leather shoes on the concrete steps to my office this morning... was I sleep walking to not pick up my feet? Geez-o-peet.
Insomnia is getting the better of me. I took a sleep aid last night about 0930.... midnite comes... 0100 comes... what am I doing awake?.... playing the theme song to Fresh Prince of Bel Air on loop in my mind. (I've got to fire the hamster operating the inner workings of my brain... she's slipping.)
Then to top it off.... I forgot my cord... so no photos of my stitching today. Grrrr.

I hope everyone is having a better Monday than I am!















No comments:

Post a Comment