Thursday, January 29, 2015

Being Naughty...

I know, when am I not being naughty? Don't answer.
I have 73 students in the on-line class that I am teaching this semester. I'm taking a break from reading the 836 discussion posts. I think I'm getting dizzy from all of the spelling and grammatical errors! Why is it so difficult for students to understand that informal grammar and sentence structure is fine for their Facebook but not for their classwork?

Mini-vent successful. On to better things...

I finished a few mini-stitches. Don't tell Van Gogh that I threw him to the wayside for a bit.

This one is for my co-worker G-Mama. (Yes, I do have a nickname for everyone.) I think it turned our quite good. Pretty in it's simplicity.

This one is for my co-worker H-Banana. 
I have another one finished, but I just can't seem to remember to take it's picture. Blah.

I hope you are having a fabulous Thursday! The weekend is almost here!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment