Monday, June 6, 2016

Shopping and a Mini Stitch

Happy Monday! I almost feel like a sadist for even saying it since Mondays are typically not my thing unless I have at least 6 cups of coffee. The insomniac night owl in me just doesn't usually like Mondays so I wouldn't normally wish one to be happy for anyone, lol. But... I'll say it again, and without cringing this time, lol... HAPPY MONDAY!

I had quite the bit of fun this past weekend with the Girl.

We did some major shopping. The Girl started her first job in a Vet Clinic this morning. So, we needed to buy shoes and scrubs. It really was her turn for a day with mom b/c the Boy and I completed all of his football shopping the weekend before. But, that really has nothing to do with anything other than I think I know what those reality tv dance moms feel like now... I have expensive kinder vermin. HA!

So, while we were out and about, we just had to stop by Hobby Lobby. I mean, who in their right mind doesn't like Hobby Lobby? If you happen to pass it, you have to park and shop. It's just the way that works.

Anyhoo... I found the most perfect drawer pulls for the antique vanity that I adopted what?, two years ago now. It was about time.

Aren't they the cutest?






I also finished a quick mini stitch for the newbie in my office. When Montana mentioned he loved the fox, I immediately remembered that I had one in my stash. Serendipity!


I hope you all had a most wonderful weekend! Enjoy your week. Drink a cup of coffee. Laugh. Smile. Hug someone.

Peace Out, Peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo cute design! I'm not a Monday person either but today went by fast! Until I threw my back out right before I left lol. Don't even know how it happened but I can barely move now. Oh well more stitchy time!

    ReplyDelete