Monday, May 27, 2013

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

The garden is growing. Slowly but surely. Still have some pumpkins and zucchini to get planted.
The corn babies are almost 4 inches tall now!


One of the tomato plants has a couple of small tomatoes trying to make it...
 
And... my New Mexico green chili has a few bud I'm hoping make it...
 
 
Now if I can just keep the dogs from chewing on the squash, cantaloupe and cucumbers we will be good to go. Not sure what the attraction is. I wouldn't think they would be very tasty.
 
 
In other things... still working on that Christmas Calendar of mine. It's getting there. I haven't even wanted to touch Starry Night... it actually gives me nightmares!
 
Thinking I may make some pumpkin bread today... no other mischief to get in to. 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment